Where to Place the Security IP Cameras?
- Author:LS VISION
- Release on :2016-11-16
Since you have the security IP cameras, you may think your home is safer. But have you ever thought you might put your cameras in wrong places where may be not the best choice to put them. If you buy IP cameras for home surveillance, you must want to use them to monitor your house as large as possible and monitor the places that thieves may take as entrance. Here are some tips for you.
1. Main EntrancesThink you were the burglar, where would you check first? You might check the welcome mat, someone often put their keys under it. And then a few knocks at the front door will reveal if it’s occupied and if there is a dog on the premises. Ordering to the statistics there are 45% of burglars use this method to gain entry. So you’d better to put your IP Cameras in front of your main entrances including your front door and back door. And also you can put IP cameras inside your house to face the front door and back door.
2. First Floor WindowsFirst floor windows are also popular for burglars. So you can put an IP camera directly facing the window. Then you can get a clear view of it. And you should try some times to find the best angle. You should know too much back light is not good for get the burglar’s face.
3. ThoroughfaresYou should think about the main pathways beside the first floor windows. These pathways may the way to the rooms which kept the valuable things. The positions to put cameras here is very important. Think over and over, find the angle that can capture the face of burglar.
4. GarageSomeone often leave their things on the car. So garage is also important for monitoring. And some garage can access to their rooms. It depends on your situation.
5. Front YardIf burglars find there are cameras in your front yard, they may not want to come to visit your house.
6. Master’s RoomI think it’s no need for me to tell you why. Because this is the place where you put your precious in. Put IP camera here, you can know what things are stolen.
Nowadays there are so many kinds of IP cameras you can choose. Things are depend on where you put IP cameras. If you put them in a dark environment, those IP cameras with night vision function may be your best choice. For example, garage is often dark when nobody there. If you put them outside, you may choose the ip cameras with waterproof function. If you and your families are working at day time. Those with motion detection function may be suitable for you.